Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Day in Rome So Far

So after a 2 hour flight delay because of a frozen water pipe on the plane we finally were transferred to a different plane. I got to Rome around 9:30am and hopped in the shuttle i reserved. The driver was really friendly and the drive into the city was a beautiful one. Once I got to my apartment I unpacked and then we went on a quest for some pizza. We ended up walking around and came close to the Spanish steps. Unfortunately we were so hungry we got ripped off at a tourist trap that charged 7euro for a sandwich and 7euro for a drink! (never going to do that again) after that we ambled to the Coliseum. I was exhausted and we headed back to my apartment. While I will upload more photos in a bit- I thought the most I can do for now is a few pics and a video. ENJOY!

View From Our Window


IMG_0073, originally uploaded by wofflepix.

No comments:

Post a Comment